1. Make yourself a mini, single page, sketchbook. If you still have the one from our sketchbook day you can use that one. If you have lost it, the instructions are below, all you need is an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.
2. The mini sketchbook will give you 8 pages to draw on. All semester I have wanted you to draw large. This is your chance to draw small.
3. From the images provided choose eight characters that inspire you, do not copy the images exactly.(see the example I have provided below).
4. Draw one character on each page. Use Red or Blue pencil. When the book is complete, unfold it and add ink.
5. On Monday I will collect the mini booklets, photocopy them and pass them back to everyone. So do a good job because everyone's work will be shared with one another.